WINDOWS 10 Home LICENSE KEY | [DOWNLOAD] + Free Remote Activation
Microsoft Windows 11 Home Edition Requirements
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster
- RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) for 32-bit or 2 GB for 64-bit
- Hard disk space: 16 GB for 32-bit OS, 20 GB for 64-bit OS
- Graphics card: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver
- Display: 800×600 screen resolution or higher
- Built-in security features include antivirus, firewall, and internet protections
- Scan your face or fingerprint with Windows Hello for a fast, secure, and password-free way to unlock your PC.*
- Focus assist allows you to block notifications, sounds, and alerts for some distraction-free work time.
- Your timeline provides a quick and easy way to scroll your most recent documents, apps, and websites
- Microsoft Photos is a simple way to organize, search, edit, and share your photos and videos.**
- Instantly stream live gameplay, take screen recordings, and control individual audio settings with Game bar.
- Secure Checkout
- Genuine Product
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
Windows 10 is designed to deliver updates for the supported lifetime of the device. Two types of updates may be provided: quality updates and feature updates. Quality updates include both security and non-security updates and are typically targeted to be released once a month. Feature updates also include security and non-security fixes as well as new features to Windows 10 and are typically provided twice a year. Ensuring that your device receives these updates and is kept up-to-date is important for your device security. Windows 10 periodically checks for updates so you don’t have to. When an update is available—and sufficient free disk space is available on your device—it will be automatically installed. So that Windows 10 continues to stay updated, it’s important to ensure your device has sufficient free space. See additional applicable details in the following notes.
Important notes about updates:
- A device might not be able to receive updates if the device hardware is incompatible, if it lacks current drivers or sufficient available hard drive space, or if it’s otherwise outside of the Original Equipment Manufacturer’s (“OEM”) support period. Visit the Windows Lifecycle Fact Sheet or the Lifecycle FAQ for Windows products to learn more about the servicing timeline for each feature update.
- Some of the disk space needed for installing updates is only temporarily required. Typically, ten days after installing an update, a disk cleanup will be automatically performed to delete copies of the older, unneeded Windows files and free up space again.
- Not all features in an update will work on all devices.
- An internet connection is required to perform updates and Internet access (ISP) fees might apply.
- If you need assistance installing an update, Windows 10 Update Assistant may be able to help.
1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster compatible processor or System on a Chip (SoC)
|RAM:||1 gigabyte (GB) for 32-bit or 2 GB for 64-bit|
|Hard drive size:||32GB or larger hard disk
Note: See below under “More information on hard drive space to install or update Windows 10” for more details.
|Graphics card:||Compatible with DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver|
|Internet Connection:||Internet connectivity is necessary to perform updates and to download and take advantage of some features. Windows 10 Pro in S mode, Windows 10 Pro Education in S mode, Windows 10 Education in S mode, and Windows 10 Enterprise in S mode require an internet connection during the initial device setup (Out of Box Experience or OOBE), as well as either a Microsoft account (MSA) or Azure Activity Directory (AAD) account. Switching a device out of Windows 10 in S mode also requires internet connectivity.|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.