$59.99 + tax
StarTech.com 2.5″ IDE Hard Drive Enclosure – Supports UASP – Aluminum – IDE and SATA – USB 3.0 HDD Enclosure – External Drive (UNI251BMU33) – Storage enclosure – 2.5″ – ATA-133 / SATA 6Gb/s – USB 3.0 – black – for P/N: HB30A3A1CFB – HB30A3A1CSFS – HB30A3A1CST – HB30AM4AB – PEXUSB3S3GE – USB3VDOCK4DP
$89.99 + tax
- HIGH PERFORMANCE: M.2 NVMe STORAGE: USB-C storage for your PCIe M.2 SSD. This enclosure features USB 3.1 Gen 2 (10Gbps) with UASP support & PCIe 3.0 for read/write data transfer speeds up to 1GB/s.
- DURABLE & PORTABLE: Aluminum housing protects the M.2 NGFF SSD and features ventilation holes for heat dissipation to ensure consistency at all performance levels. Ideal for data backup and recovery.
- BROAD DRIVE COMPATIBILITY: Compatible with M-Key PCI Express drives sized 2230/2242/2260/2280 including Samsung 950/960/970, Kingston, Seagate, Western Digital (WD), HP, and Intel SSD drives.
- BROAD HOST COMPATIBILITY: USB-C cable included for compatibility with any USB Type-C (USB 3.1 Gen 2 & USB 3.0) or Thunderbolt 3 (TB3) device. OS Support includes Windows, Mac, Chrome, Linux, & Ubuntu.
- EASY INSTALLATION: The external M.2 NVME SSD enclosure case supports driverless plug-and-play installation and hassle free drive installation with the small screwdriver you’ll need included.
$44.99 + tax
- Adopt UASP to enhance maximum performance for the latest Windows OS
- No drivers needed (NDN) for Windows OS and OSx
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 transfer rates of up to 5Gbps, backward compatible with USB 2.0/1.1
- Converts 3.5” SATA HDD/SSD into an external Hard Drive for ultimate mobility and convenience
- Flexibility to put your own hard drive. (Hard drive not included in package)
$139.99 – $219.99 + tax
Kingston KC600 – SSD – encrypted – 2 TB – internal – 2.5″ – SATA 6Gb/s – 256-bit AES-XTS – Self-Encrypting Drive (SED), TCG Opal Encryption
$29.07 + tax
Compatible Devices: Laptops
Wattage: 45 watts
Power Source: ac
Item Weight: 0.01 Kilograms
Main Power Connector Type: 2 Pin
Connector Gender: Male-to-Male
$129.00 + tax
The fan of this power supply adopts the latest temperature control system, and the fan speed will be adjusted based on computer CPU and other data. During high-power operation, the sound of the fan may be louder, but when the power supply temperature drops, it will run quietly.
Compatible with Dell XPS series: 8930, 8920, 8910, 8900, 8700, 8500, 8300, 8100, 8000, 7100 and Alienware Aurora R5.
$49.99 + tax
Kingston’s NV2 PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD is a substantial next-gen storage solution powered by a Gen 4×4 NVMe controller. NV2 delivers read/write speeds up to 3,500/2,800MB/s with lower power requirements and lower heat to help optimize your system’s performance and deliver value without sacrifice.
$39.99 – $59.99 + tax
Kingston’s Q500 solid-state drive dramatically improves the responsiveness of your existing system with incredible boot, loading, and transfer times compared to mechanical hard drives. Powered by a powerful controller for read and write speeds up to 500MB/s and 450MB/s, this SSD is 10x faster than a traditional hard drive for higher performance, ultra-responsive multi-tasking, and an overall faster system.
Western Digital WD500AZLX
|Hard Disk Form Factor
||Windows® 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, macOS High Sierra™, macOS Sierra El Capitan
||5.79″ x 4″ x 1.03″
||up to 150MB/s
Two-Year Limited ManufacturerWarranty
As an industry-leading hard drive manufacturer, Western Digital stands behind their PC storage solutions with a 2-year limited warranty included with every WD Blue hard drive.
Full product documentation
$69.99 + tax
ASUS ZenDrive U9M is an ultra-slim external DVD writer which supports USB Type-C and Type-A interfaces, provides two cables to allow data transmission including PC and Mac.
$189.00 + tax
Crucial MX500 2TB SATA 6GB/s Internal SSD Product Details
Enjoy the most out of your machine and get to double your productivity rate through the Crucial MX500 2TB Internal SSD.
WITH A USB 3.0 CONNECTION TO USE AN INTERNAL SSD/HDD AS AN External SATA 2.5″ STORAGE USB DEVICE.
The easiest way to connect your storage device to your laptop, netbook or notebook’s USB port.